How do you measure your worth?
Regardless of your position-Mom, Sister, Wife, or Employee….
Do you measure your worth by -:
- How much money do you make?
- How do others respond to you?
- How well dressed you are?
- How big your house is?
I could go on and on.
The true measure of one’s worth is found
- in the value, we add to other people’s lives
- in how they experience us
- lastly in the love that we give.
When it’s all said and done, it boils down to love and service.
- How we love others.
- We show them by serving them.
When we serve, we are adding value.
By allowing others to have a warm and loving experience when they encounter us.
When we serve others, we should do so, not because we love them, but because we love to.
Serve because you love to.
As Always, Cleave to what is good!!