Books That Inspire Me!
Although The Holy Bible is the first and most inspiring book to me, I do not feel that I should put it in this list simply because it is equal to none and I will not be doing the authors listed here any justice by putting them on the same list as The Bible. I believe that The Bible is God’s word to me. As I continue to travel this journey, I have come across people that, in their giftedness of writing, have made a difference in my life. I am thankful to them for using their talent to inspire people like me who find joy in written words.
- Intentional Living by John C. Maxwell
- Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Carpenter by Jon Gordon
- The Man of the House by Isabella MacDonald Alden
- The Miracle Equation by Hal Elrod
- Life Coaching for Successful Women by Valorie Burton
- Option B by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant
- The Noticer by Andrew